A cookie is a small text file which the website you visit saves on your computer. Here you get information about how cookies are used at Christian Berner's website.
You need to allow cookies on your computer to use Christian Berner's website in the way intended. If you do not allow cookies, you will receive a poorer user experience.
ASP.NET_SessionId is a session cookie that is automatically set by Christianberner.com and are required for the site to work. It creates an identification code that keeps track of the visitor so that the choices you make on this site follow throughout the visit. The cookie will disappear when the browser is closed.
Christian Berner use Google Analytics to get a picture of how visitors use the site. The following cookies are set by Christianberner.com:
- _utma (2 years from set/update) Used to distinguish users and sessions. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.
- _utmb (30 mins from set/update) Used to determine new sessions/visits. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.
- _utmc (End of browser session) Determines whether the user is in a new session/visit.
- _utmt (10 minutes) Used to throttle request rate.
- _utmv (2 years from set/update) Used to store visitor-level custom variable data. This cookie is created when a developer uses the _setCustomVar method with a visitor level custom variable. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.